Some people might admit that mathematics is not their favorite. Well, we cannot all be geniuses, so that is okay. However, giving your brain some strain is a good way to enhance your ability to be attentive. This challenge only requires you to have matchsticks (you obviously have them available) and arrange them on a surface.
We have 16 matchstick puzzles to try out (9 in the first part of this series and 7 in this part). They are easy but only if you push your mind harder. Answers are available at a tap of each photo. However, only check answers after giving the puzzle a try.
1. Form 2 squares by moving two matches.
2. Move one matchstick and form 4 triangles.
3. Move 2 sticks and create 3 triangles.
4. Move 2 matchsticks to show the number 430
5. Move only two matches to create 3 triangles.
6. Change the position of 4 matches and form 3 squares.
7. Change the position of two matches and create 11 squares.
Images source: © depositphotos.com
How many puzzles have you solved? Did the puzzles challenge you? Let us know your thoughts. Then, share the test with your friends and see who is the mathematics pro.